The overview :
- DOT 5.1 :: 522F Dry - 365F Wet
- RBF 600 :: 594F (312C) Dry - 401F (205C) Wet
- RBF 660 :: 617F (325C) Dry - 400F (204C) Wet
When switching to Motul RBF 600
(or any new type) brake fluid - Flush / bleed the entire system thoroughly during fluid replacement and on a regular schedule after use on track.
Most race organizations recommend / mandate one year
as a maximum length of time for change intervals.
- Avoid mixing with polyglycols based brake fluid.
- Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM).
- Store brake fluid in its original container, tightly closed after opening to prevent moisture absorption.