BMW's NEW updated formulation. BMW Part 83195A07750
This replaces previous BMW part number 82140413341 / 82140413341, which was a Techron based formula.
Shipping Included! (even singles)
(4 day delivery typical)
The BMW fuel additive is designed to clean away the deposits that form in your BMW’s fuel injectors, intake valves and combustion chambers while driving. When used regularly, it works as a preventative measure cleaning and maintaining your fuel system while prolonging the life of your engine.
Prevents and removes the deposits caused by lower-tier fuel that can eventually hinder engine performance.
- Protects the engine from corrosion and damaging deposits.
- Cleans and protects fuel gage sensors
- Cleans the combustion chamber, the injectors and the fuel system.
- Assists in providing consistent driving performance.
- Restores the injector's fuel pathways by removing deposits.
- Particularly recommended for vehicles that are only used seasonally, for short trips or spend a majority of the time parked.
- Convenient size to have during road trips!
Recommended by BMW for all BMW cars, with additional notes for the S58 range of engines to remove carbon deposit build up.
- Application: one bottle at tank filling.
- For optimal mixing, please fill into the tank before refueling.
- Made in Belgium
- 3.38 fl oz
- Mixing ratio: 1 bottle per 10 to 21 US gallons (40 - 80L) of gasoline