High efficiency diagnostic charger and tester for LiFePO4 / LFP batteries.
Perfect for charging of a high performance 12.8V-13.2V LiFePO4 / LFP battery sized from 2.5 to 120 Amp-hour.
* TUNE mode delivers stable power for vehicle system reprogramming, show room vehicle demo or retaining memorized settings when battery cables are disconnected to fit powered accessories or replace the battery.
* BMS reset, pushbutton activated – for batteries with resettable low voltage / deep discharge protection.
* Battery SAVE mode with BMS reset : starts from 0.5V with continuous monitoring / testing of charge acceptance or bad / shorted cell condition. Unnecessary (and unsafe) charging of a bad battery is prevented.
* safeTº : Automatic charge rate adjustment to ambient temperature sensed at the charger. Reduced charging below freezing, no charging if temperature is below -20ºC/-4ºF (can damage lithium batteries).
* Ampmatic : Microprocessor adjusts current to ideal LiFePO4 charge curve to match battery size / condition, for fastest and most complete charge.
SAVE : Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 3-step low volt SAVE and TEST
- Recommended for LiFePO4 batteries: up to 120Ah
- Operation: Fully automatic
- Charging amps: 9.5
- Charging volts: 12.8V (nominal) 0.5V – 14.4V (range)
- Charge time limit: 24 hours (maintenance time: unlimited)
- Maintain/test cycles: 30 min/30 min (alternating hourly)
- Safe: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected
- Style: Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector
- Operation temperature range: -40°C – +40°C
- Warranty: 3 years